As a bride, you want your wedding day to be perfect, and your bridal bouquet and flower arrangements are essential elements that can make or break your entire look. When it comes to choosing the perfect bouquet, bridesmaids flowers or table centrepieces there are many options to consider, real flowers or faux flowers.
At With Grace, we specialize in creating beautiful and unique faux bridal & bridesmaid bouquets, as well as buttonhole and table centrepieces. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality silk on the market, we also understand that every bride has different preferences, and that's why we offer a wide range of bespoke styles and designs to suit your theme and taste. Our flowers are handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that each bloom looks and feels just like the real thing. From classic white roses to bold and bright tropical blooms, we have something for every bride.
In this blog post, we'll discuss the pros and cons of real flowers versus faux flowers, and why we believe that faux flowers are the perfect choice for modern brides.
Real Flowers: Pros and Cons
Real flowers have been a traditional choice for bridal bouquets for many years, and for good reason. They are beautiful, fragrant, and come in a vast array of colours and varieties, allowing you to create a unique bouquet that matches your style and season. However, real flowers also have some drawbacks that you should consider before making your decision.
One of the biggest disadvantages of real flowers is their cost. Depending on the type of flowers you choose, the time of year, and your location, the cost of a bridal bouquet can vary significantly. In addition, real flowers are delicate and can wilt or become damaged if exposed to heat or other adverse conditions. This means that you may need to handle them with care and keep them in water or a cooler until the last possible moment.
The time of year plays a significant role in the cost and environmental impact of real flowers, as out-of-season flowers may need to be grown in heated greenhouses using artificial lights and nutrients. This not only drives up the cost of the flowers but also contributes to carbon emissions from the additional energy required. Additionally, if the flowers need to be shipped in from warmer climates, it can also add to the carbon footprint of your wedding, and some may be grown using harmful pesticides. If sustainability is important to you, you may want to consider alternative options.
Faux Flowers: Pros and Cons
Faux flowers, or artificial flowers, are becoming an increasingly popular option for brides. They are made from a variety of materials, including silk, polyester, and foam, and can be designed to look just like the real thing. There are several advantages to using faux flowers for your bridal bouquet.
One of the most significant advantages is their cost-effectiveness. Faux flowers are often less expensive than real flowers, allowing you to create a beautiful bouquet without breaking the bank. In addition, faux flowers are durable and can be kept as a keepsake long after the wedding day. At With Grace, we offer a special and unique service for all our bridal flower orders. We give the option after your big day to transform your bridal bouquet into a stunning wreath that you can hang in your home, keeping the memories of your special day alive for years to come, or equally you can keep the bouquet just as it is and place it in a vase and admire it on the side for many years to come.
Faux flowers are also a great option for brides with allergies or sensitivities to certain flowers. With faux flowers, you can enjoy the look of real flowers without the risk of an allergic reaction.
9 Reasons Why Choose Faux Flowers for Your Bridal Bouquet?
At With Grace, we believe that faux flowers are the perfect choice for modern brides, and here's why:
1. With faux flowers, you have endless options for customization. Our wide range of designs, from classic to modern and in-season to out-of-season, ensures that you find the perfect bouquet to match your wedding style and theme.
2. Faux flowers are durable and can withstand any weather condition, making them perfect for outdoor weddings. Plus, they make a beautiful keepsake long after the wedding day.
3. Faux flowers are a cost-effective option that can save you money without sacrificing beauty. You can have a stunning bouquet without worrying about breaking the bank.
4. Faux flowers are a great option for brides with allergies or sensitivities to certain flowers. You can enjoy the beauty of flowers without any adverse effects.
5. Faux flowers offer year-round availability, so you can have any type of flower you desire, regardless of the time of year. This makes them an excellent choice for brides who have their hearts set on a particular flower or colour scheme.
6. Faux flowers require no watering, pruning, or upkeep, making them a hassle-free option for busy brides.
7. After your wedding day, we can repurpose your faux flower arrangements into other decorative items for your home or future events, making them a more sustainable and eco-friendly choice than real flowers.
8. Faux flowers offer consistent quality and colour, ensuring that your bridal bouquet looks as stunning as you imagined it would and they won’t stain your dress or your bridesmaids’ dresses. We use only the highest quality silk flowers, so you can be confident that your bouquet will be a showstopper on your special day.
9. Perfect for Destination Weddings: If you're planning a destination wedding, silk wedding flowers are the perfect choice. They are lightweight and easy to transport, so you don't have to worry about them getting damaged in transit.
In conclusion, choosing the perfect bridal bouquet is an essential part of planning your wedding, and the decision to use real or faux flowers is a personal one. While real flowers have their benefits, we believe that faux flowers are the perfect choice for modern brides. We offer a wide range of beautiful and unique faux bridal bouquets that are cost-effective, durable, customizable, and allergy-free. Plus, they can be kept as a keepsake long after your wedding day. Whatever your choice may be, we hope that this guide has helped you make an informed decision and that you have a beautiful and unforgettable wedding day.
So why not say 'I Do' to silk wedding flowers for your big day? Contact With Grace today to learn more about our products and services, and start planning the wedding of your dreams!”
Now, I am curious about those of you who are planning a wedding. Would you consider using faux flowers for your bridal bouquet and arrangements?
And, for those of you who have used faux flowers for your wedding, have you ever repurposed your wedding bouquet or flower arrangements after the big day? How did you do it?
Comments below, I'd love to hear from you.